CMSD Schools grab and go lunches: Cleveland Metropolitan School District will provide breakfast and lunch to go at 22 sites while schools are closed at the direction of Gov. Mike DeWine.
CHUH Schools grab and go lunches:
Each weekday beginning Tuesday, March 17, breakfast and lunch can be picked up from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The setup will be “grab and go” in school entrances to avoid congregation inside of the buildings. The food will be available for any child, even if they are not students at the school district.
Breakfast and lunches can be picked up at the following locations using the main entrance at all locations except Noble and Oxford:
- Board of Education - 2155 Miramar Blvd.
- Boulevard Elementary - 1749 Lee Road
- Fairfax Elementary - 3150 Fairfax Road
- Noble Elementary - 1293 Ardoon Street
- Oxford Elementary - 939 Quilliams Road
- Monticello Middle - 3665 Monticello Blvd.
- High - 13263 Cedar Road
For more information, please contact the Food Service Department 216-320-2007
Food Bank School Market April Schedule
Fresh produce from the Cleveland Food Bank will be distributed for free to any member of the community at select school sites on the the following days:
South Euclid School District
- Boulevard Elementary School - Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This will be a drive-up only distribution in the school’s parking lot; walkers will be accommodated but they will not go through the line. Cars should enter the parking lot from Euclid Heights Boulevard and proceed through the distribution line towards the Lee Road exit where their trunks will be loaded and they will exit. There will be no loading in the back seats of cars.
- Gearity Professional Development School- Thursday, April 9, 2020, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Oxford Elementary School - Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
South Euclid school district is offering free breakfast and lunch for all PreK-12 students who currently attend Brush, Memorial, Greenview, Adrian, Rowland, or Sunview. 10:00 am-12:00 pm M-F, during the entire extended school closure. Charles F. Brush is the pickup location.