When children are removed from their homes and placed into protective custody, they have few, if any, of their personal belongings. During the time children are in foster care they have birthdays, receive good report cards, or celebrate holidays. It is for these occasions and more that we ask for donations from our community. At times we run special collections but any time is a good time to donate and bring a smile to child’s face!
Please consider donating from our list of needed items or donating funds for our special programs such as Hope for the Holidays, Teen Thanksgiving Dinner, Back to School, or others.
The following is a list of items that are always needed for children ages newborn-teen:
*All items should be new*
- Toys (see list here, please no toy guns) – link to page with listing of toys
- Hygiene Products (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, lotion, brushes, combs, etc.)
- Book bags
- School supplies
- Clothes (especially winter clothing items, socks, and underwear)
- Baby Items (diapers, clothes, etc.)
- Money for programs, scholarships, etc.
- Services like haircuts, nails, cooking & art lessons
- Gift Cards for teens
- Tickets to games, shows, & events
Occasionally, we accept gently used items, such as furniture or clothing. To drop off donations or for any questions please fill out the Donation Form below: