Changes in daily routine, connection to friends and family, and current events can cause stress for parents and children. Here are some resources to offer emotional support during a stressful time.
- Zero to three offers tips on how to keep your self-care a priority during this challenging time.
- Psychology Today offers parents 12 ways to Effectively Parent During a Crisis.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recognizes that the Covid-19 outbreak may leave caregivers feeling anxious, stressed, and overwhelmed. These feelings are normal. Supports are available.
- To reach the The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board of Cuyahoga County’s 24-hour Suicide Prevention, Mental Health/Addiction Crisis, Information and Referral Hotline, call: 216-623-6888.
- The resources on this page can help families cope during challenging times.