Financial Aid/Assistance

There are services available to help you pay for your education. Call the Financial Aid Office at the school where you would like to attend and ask about the different types of aid that may be available. If you are in an employment program, ask them for help with finding money to help pay for your education.

There is money offered through the federal government, state government and schools which may be available to you to help you pay for your education. If you are looking for help to pay for school, you should complete and submit a FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

For more information about student financial aid:
Federal Student Aid Information Center
Information: For information and to fill out and send in a FAFSA online:

Cleveland Foundation
422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1300
Cleveland, OH 44115
Information: The Cleveland Foundation offers a variety of scholarships to eligible applicants with varied and diverse criteria. While most are for graduating high school seniors attending institutions of higher education, others enable individuals to pursue vocational training and professional development opportunities.

College Now Greater Cleveland
50 Public Sq., Terminal Tower, Ste. 1800
Cleveland, OH 44113
Information: Offers a resource center with information about colleges, careers and financial aid, and counselors who offer career counseling and help with choosing a college and completing college and financial aid applications.

Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C)
Educational Opportunity Center
2500 E 22nd St., Ste. 127
Cleveland, OH 44113
Information: Free career, financial aid, and admissions advising for adults interested in enrolling in GED classes, job skills training, trade school and college programs.