Pride Caregiver Network
The Pride Caregiver Network (PCN) provides affirming care for LGBTQ2S youth in Cuyahoga County custody. We are looking for families who currently have, or would like to have, placement of an LGBTQ youth who is county custody.
Being a member of the PCN involves willingness and availability to:
- Be an affirming placement resource,
- Become a licensed caregiver, if you are not related to the youth,
- Act as a mentor to other caregivers,
- Complete additional LGBTQ2S training
- Attend caregiver support groups.
- For more information on the Pride Caregiver Network (PCN) contact our recruitment department at 216-881-5775 or Kathleen Sullivan at Kathleen.email@example.com.
- Caregivers already licensed do not need to change licensing agencies to participate in Pride Caregiver Network.
- Potential caregivers not yet licensed can work with DCFS or any other agency for licensure.
- Kinship caregivers may choose to become licensed but it is not a requirement.
- Participants do not need to identify as a member of the LGBTQ community.